Monday, October 22, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane


Well, here it is, almost two years since my last post, and I am finally updating my blog! Isn't that the way it goes- you spend so much time living your life that you don't get the time to record or reflect upon it.

Quite a lot has happened in two years- my husband and I have been married two more years, the kids are all two years older and wiser and taller, the dog has developed into quite a nice young adult dog and no longer wanders the neighborhood and gets into everything. He does still eat everything he can get his snout into though!

We have moved from West Duluth to a wonderful property in Duluth Heights. Even though we have been here for almost 5 months already, tonight was the first evening that I went out for a walk. I love looking at all the neighboring houses and their big yards and nice curb appeal. I just really like the feel of the neighborhood- a good place to raise kids!

Mayne Design is doing well in its new location- I finally have an office with a door! Who knew that a small thing like a door could be such a novelty! My clients, both old and new, keep me very busy with website updates and business cards, and are great about passing my name along to other business owners that have similar needs. It is a true blessing to be able to do what I do for my job. I couldn't ask for a better situation.

I'll try to keep you up to date on the happenings at Mayne Design, but I think I will try for biannually instead of biennially!




No comments:

Post a Comment